Friday, April 13, 2012

Reading Log

This week I have been trying to finish The Summer I Turned Pretty and I am just about done! I plan on finishing it this weekend and picking up a new book at the library. I have been doing pretty good on my reading goals but I haven't started reading a book out loud yet, maybe I will do that with the next book I pick up. In my last post I said that I wanted to finish White Noise this week as well and I have only gotten to about page 110 so far but hopefully I can get a little bit more into that this weekend as well. I need a weekend to just relax and reading sounds like a great way to spend it. I am really enjoying White Noise because it focuses on the technology of the world it seems like. There are contrasting statements about the technology of different characters and I find the movement from having little to no technology to a massive amount very intriguing.

Pages Read: 160

No comments:

Post a Comment