Sunday, April 22, 2012

Reading Log

This past week I have finally gotten around to starting to read a book outloud, I decided to read another book about paramedic stories outloud because I feel like these types of shorter stories all within a book will add emotion to the case. I think that the stories are all very intersting and constantly have me thinking about going into the medical field. I have been reading a lot more than usual even though some of what I have been reading is for one of my english classes. I've also read a little bit more of The Missing Girls this weekend, I kind of forgot about that book for a while. Over the semester I have noticed that my preferences on genres have started to change a little bit and I would rather pick up say Jane Eyre than a Sarah Desson novel or a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment