Sunday, April 29, 2012

Reading Log

I have been coming along on my goal of reading an entire book out loud, I have decided to read Beautiful Boy aloud. My purpose in reading aloud is to get better at it and to understand the book a little bit more. Although I have not gotten very far into it I feel like I have understood more and gotten more out of the book. I have been pretty occupied with reading AP Lit this week too but I have managed to find time to start reading To Kill a Mockingbird which is a book that I have wanted to read for a while now since everyone else has read it in sophomore english. I think it might also help on the AP Lit exam ith the free response essay which would be nice. So overall this week I have been kind of just reading a little bit of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment