Thursday, March 15, 2012

Anthology Theme

I think for my anthology theme I will do something about teenage love or crushes that a teenager has. It has always interested me, the way that elementary school aged kids to old couples love each other or have crushes on each other.

Some of my ideas to include in my anthology are a backstreet boys song or NSYNC song, lately I have been listening to these boy bands on replay and I think some of the songs include lyrics that play along with the idea of a crush.

A scene from a movie (maybe a walk to remember), clearly a romance.

An part of a sarah dessen book, these books always have some kind of crush/love thing going on so it seems like an obvious choice.

 These are just a few of my ideas and I haven't even explored it yet, I hope to find some not so obvious choice to include.

No comments:

Post a Comment