Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Beginning

Wow this is my first post for the semester, I wonder what it will feel like when I get to writing my last post? Anyway I used to be a huge reader but since I've moved I kind of lost touch with all the reading I used to do but I'm hoping this class gets me back into it. I like reading all kinds of different books but I really like mystery books or books about lawyers and court cases. Throughout the semester I hope to read those type of books and branch out and read different genres as well. Right now I'm reading a book called Room which I really am enjoying. It's about a little boy who has never been out of basically this shack and lives there with his mom. The way the boy talks is so interesting because he calls objects just by their name like he would call a a bed just bed. Well I'm off to read a little bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment