Friday, January 20, 2012

Blogger Tour

 Books and Stuff: I thought this blog was cool because the blogger incorporated a video into one of his posts which I didn't see in any of the other blogs, it's a different way to set a blog apart from all the others and stand out. The blogger also had nice blog posts that were very descriptive with the observations made and had some inferences in them too that were insightful.

http://books--n--stuff.blogspot.com/2012/01/crystal-slab-mri_10.html?showComment=1327068296973#c7018656622103131993
Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters: I was drawn to this blog because of its title, it has kind of a sarcastic tone which is just like me. When I was looking at the blog it was captivating because it was so well written and just continued to have that sarcastic tone within the descriptive observations made in the bloggers post.

"Saying 'I notice you're a nerd' is like saying, 'Hey, I notice that you'd rather be intelligent than be stupid, that you'd rather be thoughtful than be vapid, that you believe that there are things that matter more than the arrest record of Lindsay Lohan."

This just made me kind of laugh, it was a great way to begin the post and an interesting attention grabber!

http://pagenotfounderror404.blogspot.com/



"Dead Poets Society"
I thought that the bog Unfettered had a impressive response to "Dead Poets Society" because it was very well described.
"...educated men conduct a ceremony of gray suits and faint smiles which reveals that the austere routine of Welton serves only the enrolled boys’ academics, not the boys themselves." 
I really like how it was worded a ceremony of gray suits and faint smiles, it brings me back to when we were watching the film. It's interesting that there really was a ceremony taking place but not literally of gray suits and faint smiles and she incorporated both of those things into her sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment