Monday, February 6, 2012

Short List: 2

Superbowl Commercials: Not thinking of a specific commercial but everyone knows that all of the good commercials come on during the Superbowl. The span of the products being advertised during these commercials would give you a lot of lee-way choosing what you would like to write about. Being able to analyze something that is recent in the news and that the majority of people enjoy would creates an inviting atmosphere to readers.



lovegivesmehope.com: This site is basically a bunch of short stories all combined together on the site that people submit. It may be compared to MLIA.com but this site gives a light-hearted touch to some cute love stories that one who enjoys reading chic-lit novels may enjoy reading.
    Roses are Red Poems: I've always like this type of poems. They are short, sweet, and to the point, just how I like them. The way that one can add a few words after the typical "roses are red, violets are blue," intrigues me because there are endless possibilities. With these simple poems anyone can write them allowing one to include specific memories or thoughts into their own piece of art.

3 comments:

  1. I was going to do the first thing! I am very happy you decided to do it. It'll be interesting to see your opinions on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the website love gives me hope, it would be cool one to do, and not very many people know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lgmh. That website is very cute. And I agree with athena that not many people know about it so it would be really nice to see an article about it.

    ReplyDelete